A weekly update on various books I'm reading and anything else contemporary that I believe to be interesting

Monday, May 5, 2008

weekly outlook 5/5

For this week I will be altering my primary focus from working on both my blog and paper to just my paper. At this point, the paper is more important since it is due soon, so I will be holding off from working on the blog until my paper is finished. Last week I wrote the intoduction to my paper and what I thought would be my first blog post. The post will now be the first body paragrpah in my paper. This week I plan on writing a few more body paragraphs, each one being about a separate decade of rock music.

1 comment:

J Saxon said...

You will get more done if you take time to plan out your full week. What are some goals you want to achieve each day?

Are there any sites you have found which can help yo out?