A weekly update on various books I'm reading and anything else contemporary that I believe to be interesting

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Post!!!!!!

Senior year is coming to an end, and there are just a few things that I need to finish before the end of the year. For my english presentation, I plan on talking about my paper and what my whole project was about. To get the class to interact, I'm going to hand out a copy of Stairway to Heaven for the students to analyze. There is a lot of speculation on the meaning of the song, so I want to see what everyone thinks. While they are trying to figure out its meaning, I figure I'll play the song in the background. After having the class share what they think, I will show them the blog that I've been working on. It will have an entry in which I did the same thing, along with a little research. As for the blog itself, I just need to finish a few entries.

No comments: